Cookies allow us to do multiple things to enhance and improve your browsing experience on our website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
This is the web site of Public Spaces Expo.
Our postal address is: Eljays 44 Ltd, 3 Churchill Court, 112 The Street, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3DA
We can be reached via e-mail at or you can reach us by telephone at 01903 777 570.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognises no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used for internal review.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding enquiries placed on line.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
We use technology on our site called Facebook Conversion Tracking, allowing us to track visitors who are referred here, to our website, via a Facebook page, app or advert.
While we will share information in relation to your visit to our website with Facebook, this do not include specific information about your personal details. The information will be used by Facebook, on our behalf, to survey the performance of our advertisements.
You can find out more about this on Facebook’s data use policy page, which details the information we share in accordance with their policy. We also use Facebook Conversion Tracking to allow us to present adverts on and off Facebook.
To change permissions for Facebook Conversion Tracking, more information is available here.
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Employees of NRBA or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway or helping to set up the giveaway shall not be permitted to enter.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. One entry allowed per person.
3. The giveaway is available to UK residents aged 18 or over, unless otherwise voided by point 1.
4. Closing date for all giveaways can be found in the details surrounding the prize draw/competition.
4.a The Winners will be selected on week commencing 20th August 2018 at random and contacted on that same day via Facebook message.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. NRBA reserves the right to cancel or amend any giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of NRBA’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize will be announced on the date given surrounding the prize draw/competition.
7a. Prize: A Silly Old Bear Afternoon Tea for 2 which includes teas and coffees between 12pm – 5pm daily. This can be redeemend any day of the week subject to availability and excludes any special holiday days and taken before the end of September 2018. Non-transferrable and no monetary compensation if the prize cannot be taken up as laid out.
8. Winners will be selected from valid entries during the promotional period, at random on the working day immediately following the close of entry date for that specific giveaway – details will be given surrounding the prize draw/competition.
9. The winner will be notified via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made on the day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from the remaining valid entries. We require a full and valid address or email address in order to confirm the prize details.
10. By entering any NRBA giveaway or competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these and Facebook’s terms and conditions.
11. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into this competition prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to NRBA.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).